Kilbeggan Racecourse is a superb venue for corporate hospitality, whether it be for staff, customers or friends. There are special discount for groups and state-of-the-art facilities for a gourmet meal or a fun barbecue evening.
Cuisine de France, Heineken, Ladbrokes, Londis and Aviva Insurance are just some of the major companies who have brought hundreds of guests to our racecourse during the year because they know the benefits of Kilbeggan hospitality and the promotional value of entertaining their staff and customers in front of a massive audience. Kilbeggan also highlights their companies as major employers within the midlands.
Kilbeggan Racecourse is the perfect venue for corporate hospitality – be it for staff, customers or friends. The panoramic, glass-fronted Balcony Suite is superbly located opposite the winning post with its own private balcony overlooking the entire racetrack and a colourful spectator area. Our facilities give you the opportunity to entertain guests in a light-hearted and entertaining atmosphere. This treats your guests to a special experience, which reflects well on you and your company, and offers additional networking opportunities.
Corporate Hospitality packages can include:
* Admission to the racecourse
* Free Car Parking
* Complimentary colour race card
* Buffet Lunch
* Exclusive use of Balcony Suite for the entire day
* Private Balcony with a panoramic view overlooking the entire racetrack
* Bar facilities throughout the day (up to 30 minutes after last race)
* Private Tote betting facilities
* Close circuit television
* VIP Guests receive tickets and arm wrist bracelets for access to balcony suite, strict security
* Corporate signage
* Personality Tipster to help you pick the winner
* Tote betting vouchers may be purchased in dominations of €2, €5 and €10
* Complimentary Bar or a free Bar for a limited period of time, drinks vouchers may also be purchased
“Jude Lagan, Managing Director Lagan Cement
We at Lagan Cement have a long relationship with Kilbeggan Races hosting our annual summer corporate event for our customers, staff and friends. The Balcony Suite overlooking the racetrack is the perfect corporate venue for us to build relationships in a relaxed atmosphere. Kilbeggan Races provides a fantastic experience for our guests and we would highly recommend Kilbeggan Racecourse as a corporate venue.”
Our partnership packages are designed to suit your business’s aims and objectives. For further information please contact us on phone 0579332176 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospitality in The Tented Village
The Tented Village at Kilbeggan is regarded as the jewel in the crown of Irish corporate hospitality facilities, the Tented Village is superbly located on the hill with a Panoramic View overlooking the entire racecourse and also adjacent to the parade ring, main tote and bookmakers, It has facilities to cater for groups from 100 people to 2000 people.
- Admission to the racecourse
- Free Car Parking
- Complimentary colour race card
- Buffet Lunch
- Exclusive use of the Tented Village for the entire day
- Private Garden area with a Panoramic View overlooking the entire racetrack
- Bar facilities throughout the day (up to 30 minutes after last race)
- Private Tote betting facilities
- Close circuit television
- VIP Guests receive tickets and arm wrist bracelets for access to balcony suit, strict security
- Corporate signage
- Personality Tipster to help you pick the winner
- Tote betting vouchers may be purchased in dominations of €2, €5 and €10
- Complimentary Bar or a free Bar for a limited period of time, drink vouchers may also be purchased
For information please contact the Racecourse office. We would be happy to devise a package to suit your particular requirements.
Events & Leisure
So much more than a Racecourse
Kilbeggan Racecourse is the perfect venue for any event; the magnificent new Pavilion forms the centrepiece of the Events and Leisure facilities. We have facilities to accommodate conferences, party nights, exhibitions, seminars, and product launches. In addition we have acres of hard standing and grassed areas available for open-air exhibitions, team building events and corporate fun days.