Bellamianta Luxury Tanning and Wineport Lodge Virtual Best Dressed Ladies’ Competition
Friday October 9th 2020
Bellamianta Luxury Tanning and Wineport Lodge, Virtual Best Dressed Lady Competition Friday October 9th 2020.
The winner will walk away with prizes worth in excess of €3,000 which includes a year’s supply of Bellamianta luxury tanning products for two people, a consultation and two personal training sessions with celebrity trainer Paul Byrne of BodyByrne, a diamond make-up course at the prestigious Sharleen Collins Academy, exclusive hampers from Polished London and Global Beauty and a Hairtalk extensions spending spree.
The Wineport Lodge prize includes a night of luxury in the Champagne Suite at Wineport Lodge, Athlonewith dinner and a decadent breakfast in bed the next morning. Your prize also includes our fully loaded cocktail cart in your suite, stocked with all the ingredients and instructions to make four delicious cocktails. Also included is a 30-minute Voya treatment each, in our relaxing treatment suite.
The nine finalists will receive a luxury goodie bag bursting with gorgeous prizes from Bellamianta Luxury Tanning.
To enter the competition, ladies are asked to:
- Starting at 9am on Friday October 9th until 8pm on Saturday the 10th October , share a head-to-toe photo of your outfit on Kilbeggan’s Facebook page or Instagram stories, tagging Kilbeggan races and [celebrity judge’s handles] using the hashtag #KilbegganVLD
- Make sure you include details of your entire outfit and where you live
The winner and nine finalists will be announced at 9pm on Friday October 9 on Kilbeggan Races Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Terms and conditions of Virtual Bellamianta Luxury Tanning and Wineport Lodge Best Dressed Lady Competition:
- Competitions are open to persons aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Kilbeggan Races, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- Closing date is: 10th Oct 2020 at 8 pm. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
- Prize(s) will be as described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value. No cash in lieu.
- By participating in Kilbeggan Races virtual ladies day, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The competition rules will be fully described in the post. Usually it would include comment/like/follow/share posts and tweets.
- Winners will be chosen by a judging panel from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
- Winner will be chosen on the date published and winner will be contacted through our Facebook and Instagram page to organise collection of the prize.
- Kilbeggan Races reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Kilbeggan Races and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Kilbeggan Races and its’ agents are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Kilbeggan Races reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Kilbeggan Races reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 7-day period.
- Kilbeggan Races are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
- The Winner of the Virtual Bellamianta Luxury Tanning and Wineport Lodge Best Dressed Lady Competition, will have to attend in her winning outfit at Kilbeggan Racecourse, for a photo call with a representative from the sponsor and Kilbeggan and also to personally collect the prize, at a time that suits Kilbeggan Races.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion including use of photograph used to enter.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.